Vulcan Photo Booth Terms & Conditions
Vulcan Photo Booth
The person booking Vulcan Photo Booth for their event.
The following contract and its terms comprise an agreement between the Provider and the Customer for the hire of the Photo Booth.
This written contract sets out the full intentions of the parties and supersedes any previous written or oral agreements made between the parties.
The Provider agrees to provide a Photo Booth operational and available for use for a minimum of 80% of the agreed service period, to permit maintenance of the Photo Booth should any be necessary.
A non-returnable deposit of 20% of the agreed rental charge is required to secure a reservation for the Photo Booth, the balance of the agreed rental charge is due 7 days before the Customer’s event. If the operator uses the equipment for a period in excess of the agreed service period additional rental charges will be payable by the Customer to the Provider, calculated on a pro rata basis.
Payment of all additional rental charges must be made by the Customer before any additional service period commences.
Access, space & power requirements
The Customer will arrange for an appropriate space to be made available for the Photo Booth at the event venue.
The Customer will provide a mains electricity supply comprising a single 13amp socket located within the space designated by the Customer for the Photo Booth
Date changes & cancellations
Any request to alter the agreed date of the rental of the Photo Booth must be made via email.
Any change of date is subject to the availability of the Photo Booth on the alternative date and receipt of a new booking contract.
If the Customer cancels an agreed rental of the Photo Booth deposit is non-refundable.
If the Customer cancels an agreed rental of the Photo Booth within thirty days before the rental date the full amount will be forfeited.
Loss or damage to provider equipment
The Customer assumes complete responsibility for any loss of or damage to the Provider’s equipment (other than fair wear and tear) caused by any misuse of the equipment by the Customer, their employees or their guests.
The Customer shall be responsible for any loss of or damage to the Provider’s equipment caused by Theft, Fire, Flood or Accidental Damage.
The Customer agrees to, and understands the following:
a) The Customer will indemnify the Provider against any and all liability related to the Customer’s Event and use of the Provider’s equipment.
b) The Customer will indemnify the Provider against any and all liability associated with the use of any pictures taken at the Customer’s event by the Photo Booth or by its operatives, employees or affiliates.
The Customer agrees to, and understands the following:
All persons using the Photo Booth at the Customer’s Event hereby allow Vulcan Photo Booth the right and permission to copyright and to reproduce or otherwise use any photographic portraits or pictures of any Photo Booth user who may be included in whole or in part, via any or all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or for any other purpose.
The Customer, hereby releases, discharges and agrees to maintain Vulcan Photo Booth free from any liability arising out of the taking of said picture or any subsequent processing or publication thereof including, without limitation, any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under contract law, then that provision, or portion thereof, shall be deemed separate from the rest of this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, or portions thereof.
This is the entire agreement between the Provider and the Customer relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as agreed in writing by both parties.
In the unlikely event that it is not possible, other than for reasons beyond the Provider’s control, to provide an operational Photo Booth for at least 80% of the agreed service period, the Provider shall make a refund to the Customer calculated pro rata from the total charge made for the agreed service period.
Where the rental includes a photographic printer and for any reason printed photographs cannot be provided on site at the time of the event, the Provider will place the photographs on a web site which the Customer and their guests can access to place an order for prints of any photographs which will then be supplied and delivered by post, free of charge.
If no service is received, the Provider’s maximum liability will be the return of all payments received from the Customer. The Provider is not responsible for any consequential damages or lost opportunities upon breach of this agreement.
Vulcan Photo Booth
VULCAN WEDDING CARS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hereafter Vulcan wedding cars shall be known as the Company and the person named overleaf and/or the person making the booking shall be known as The Hirer. It will be deemed that the Hirer accepts responsibility for every person in his/her party and fully agrees to the conditions of hire as follows:-
1. All bookings are by pre-booking only, with a deposit not less than the amount specified by the company, before being accepted as a positive booking. Only positive bookings with a deposit paid will receive a schedule and booking reference number.
2. On all short notice bookings the full payment must be made in advance.
3. Wedding accounts must be cleared 30 days prior to wedding date unless otherwise agreed in writing with the company.
4. Any wedding accounts that are outstanding at the 30 day deadline must be settled via bank transfer or cash, no cheques will be accepted.
5. The Company may cancel wedding bookings that have outstanding payments from the hirer within 30 days of the wedding date, unless written agreement has been granted by the company. Any written agreements will show on the bottom of the wedding schedule.
6. The Company will contact the hirer on the Sunday before the booking to confirm all schedule details and timings, and any changes to schedules. At this point we add the first pickup timing to the schedule.
7. If the hirer doesn’t receive a call on the Sunday as detailed in 6), it is the hirer’s responsibility to contact the company as there may be a problem with your booking.
8. In the event of cancellation, any deposit or interim payments paid would be forfeited .However, in unavoidable circumstances (e.g. bereavement) deposits may be refunded at the discretion of the Company.
9. Once the Hirer is within the 60 days of the booking date, the account must be paid in full even if the Hirer then decides to cancel. The Company may take legal action to recover the outstanding amount.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for adverse weather conditions (i.e. snow,flooding, etc.) which may cause delay or cancellation of a booking by the Company. We advise the hirer to take out wedding insurance to protect them against unforeseen circumstances.
11. Whilst every effort is afforded to maintain the serviceability of the vehicles, no responsibility can be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown howsoever caused. In this unlikely event, every effort will be made to repair the vehicle so that the journey can continue, or the Hirer will be transferred to another vehicle. Any reasonable extra cost incurred will be borne by the Company or refund given.Note. In the event of conditions 10 and 11 or any other breakdown or accident, no responsibility will be accepted for missed connections or functions howsoever caused.
12. In the event of a breakdown or accident to the vehicle prior to the date of booking, every effort will be made to supply a similar or alternative vehicle at the Company’s discretion. If this is not acceptable to The Hirer, a refund will bemade of money paid.
13.The Company reserves the right at any time to change, replace or renew the vehicles booked or advertised in order to maintain the Company’s high standard. The company will duly notify any changes to the hirer.
14. The consumption of food is not permitted inside the vehicle.
15 .Where drinks are supplied by the company they may only be consumed within the vehicle and must not be removed from it at any time. Hirers are permitted to supplytheir own drinks by special arrangement only with the Company.
16. The Hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused to the vehicle (interior or exterior) by The Hirer or any member of his/her party, howsoever caused. This includes incitement to ANY third party which results in damage to the vehicle or its contents. The Hirer will agree to be liable for the total retail cost of the repair, and the location of the repairer will be determinedby the Company. In addition, The Hirer will be liable to pay to the Company a fixed daily rate (determined by the Company) whilst the vehicle is out of commission for such repairs, plus any further incurred losses i.e. by lost bookings.
17. The Company at no time takes responsibility for The Hirer's or any member of his/her party’s items/goods used or left in vehicles. The Hirer must ensure that all items/goods belonging to The Hirer or any of his/her party are removed at the end of each rental term. Employees of the Company cannot holdstore/safeguard any items for The Hirer or his/her party.
18.The Company or its representative (e.g. the chauffeur) reserves the right to refuse entry to the vehicle to any person/persons they deem unfit for what so ever reason, and can refuse to continue the journey if any person/persons behave ina manner which may be detrimental to other persons or to the vehicle and itscontents. In this event no refund will be given
19. A £100.00 valet charge will be levied through misuse by The Hirer from food, drink or illness (e.g. vomiting) or whatever the retail cost may be if in excess of thisamount to rectify said damage caused. . The Hirer is liable for all glassware breakage at a replacement cost of £5.00 per glass
20. Any extra requests or alterations to the booking (i.e. additional pickup points, changeof venue causing extra mileage or time) not made at the time of booking confirmation cannot necessarily be entertained, although every effort will be made to meet these requirements
21. Once a booking is made and confirmed and deposit paid, the price quoted to The Hirer will not be subject to alteration unless there is any deviation from the details of the booking.
22. Due to insurance restrictions/licensing authorities, all limousines have been designated NON SMOKING. Any infringement of this policy will deem the rental invalid. All monies paid will be forfeited and the rental terminated immediately
.23. The Hirer will be responsible for any fine incurred by the company that is due to any member of the party breaking the law. This includes hanging out of the windows or sticking heads out through the sun roof.
24. The Hirer is responsible for keeping the Company updated on addresses and contact details and any changes to the schedule.
25. Newly issued schedules should be checked by the hirer and any mistakes corrected immediately as the Company will not accept liability if mistakes are found at a later date..
26. The Company’s discretion shall be decided by the owner of The Company at all times, and their decisions will be fully binding in all matters.
Vulcan Wedding Cars